Saw them at a small club here in Phoenix and that was before Buzz joined them. Simply rocked and had a great time. There probably weren't more than 150 people there and he put everything into the show....it was great.
Printable View
Saw them at a small club here in Phoenix and that was before Buzz joined them. Simply rocked and had a great time. There probably weren't more than 150 people there and he put everything into the show....it was great.
Last time I saw him was at the Rhythm Room 3 or 4 years ago...it was a good show, i was suprised there wasn't that many people there.
Sorry to hijack the board again for Britt and I's concert calendar - but Britt I saw the Lee Rocker is playing here at Biscuits and Blues in December!
Lee's band has been together a while now and sound really tight. The guitar work is top notch Brophy and Buzz are great. I'm sure it's a 100% turn around since the last time you saw him.